Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Europe free dating - A guy with a lot of experience

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
NewSouth
Khách viếng thăm

Europe free dating  - A guy with a lot of experience Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Europe free dating - A guy with a lot of experience   Europe free dating  - A guy with a lot of experience EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

Central Coast dating - Need a real freak My name is Alena WITTE Europe free dating  - A guy with a lot of experience Sydney1 Europe free dating  - A guy with a lot of experience Sydney2 Europe free dating  - A guy with a lot of experience Sydney3 Europe free dating  - A guy with a lot of experience Sydney4 Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Free dating sites russian women Free Dating Websites singles in Toowoomba free online dating Wagga Wagga dating I am a very attractive female that wants to be pleased in everyway. I am lightskinned and small curvy frame. Also, I do like submissive men that know and desire women lpike myself. So if your interested let me know. I will then send uou a pic as long as you have one or send me one. I also want a guy who is cute, humble and knows how to treat a aldy in and out of the bedroom and is willing to be trained to please me..Please send pic if interested as I will answer emails with pics first. U wont regret it. I am looking for a nice,clean cut, drug free guy. Like to find one person to share that bedroom time together when I can find the time. I would like to find that special someone but have been hurt too many times int he past and not ready for that just yet. Oral skills are a must please! I like to do things that are different from the norm of everyday life. I'm outgoing but soft spoken. I don't get out much so when I do go out I like to have a good time. I dont want anything serious, just someone to satisfy me from time to time I am an upfront person so I am not looking for a candle lit affair. I am looking to see whatever comes up. If there is instant chemistry then we can talk about that later. Email me for more. I am bi and so couples are welcome too I am always up for something new and fun. I love to laugh and listen to good music. Must love music. I am straight forward with what I want and I'm not into games or drama...just some wild fun!!! I am bored and looking to set something up by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Lets hit up a bar!! Send your pic and I will send some more info about me and what I look like.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Europe free dating - A guy with a lot of experience
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang